First Rate Blind's 10% Solar Shades are versatile, durable, and ensured to complete any decor.These shades are made from Greenguard Certified Phifer fabrics, and offer Microban antimicrobial protection, making them resistant to spores and molds. This ensures that your home will offer healthy air for everyone to breathe.
These 10% solar shades gently filter light, giving your space a beautiful and soft glow. These solar shades blocks up to 90% of harmful UV rays, helping to extend the life of your furniture and carpeting.
These shades reduce glare from outside light which makes them ideal for media rooms, home theaters, and offices.
- Available with standard or reverse roll options.
- Shades block 90% of harmful UV rays.
- Shades will be manufactured with upgraded 1 3/8" metal roller for all orders over 72".
- Comes standard with sewn in bottomrail
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Continuous cord are made in a coordinating color to the shade.
- Openness factor of 10%.
- Privacy Factor: 3 out of 5
- Minimum width: 15"
- Maximum width: 144"
- Minimum height: 24"
- Maximum height: 108"
- Minimum mounting space for an inside mount - 2 1/4" without a valance, 3 1/4" with a cassette valance.
- Required space for a flush inside mount - 3".
- Shades over 73 ¼” tip to tip and longer than 70” will have a horizontal sewn seam at the top due to width of fabric.
- Products come with 6" - 10" of extra fabric to conceal the roller.
- Do not attempt to account for fabric deductions by changing measurements on inside mount shades.
- Polyester / fiberglass combination.
- Sun control product. Not a privacy shade.
- Fabric deduction on inside / outside mount : 7/8 inch on cord side, 1/2 inch on opposite side.
- Maximum width for Cassette is 96 inches.
- Motorized option comes with a rechargeable battery that needs to be charged every couple months depending on usage. To recharge you just plug the charger directly to the motor in the shade for 4 hours.
- Maximum width for cordless product is 72" wide.
- ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS: Order the exact measurements of each window opening to the 1/8th of an inch. We will take a 1/4" deduction for inside mounts to ensure a perfect fit. No deduction is taken for outside mounts.