First Rate Blind's 5% Solar Shades are custom-made from high quality sun controlling fabrics. These fabrics are Greenguard Certified, which means they help improve your indoor air quality, and are free from chemical emissions. They also have Microban antimicrobial product protection, which limits the growth of mold, bacteria, and mildew.
Not only are these shades stylish and durable, they offer modern and stylish color choices.
These solar shades will help reduce glare, making them perfect for family rooms, offices, and home theaters. They block 95% of harmful UV rays, protecting your furniture and flooring from fading.
- Available with standard or reverse roll options.
- Comes standard with sewn in bottom rail.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Color coordinated continuous cord loop.
- Openness factor of 5%.
- Shades block 95% of harmful UV rays.
- Privacy Factor: 3 out of 5.
- Motorized option available.
- Minimum width: 15"
- Maximum width: 115"
- Minimum height: 20"
- Maximum height: 108"
- Minimum mounting space for an inside mount - 2 1/4" for without a valance, 3 1/4" for a cassette valance.
- Required space for a flush inside mount - 3".
- Shades over 73 ¼” tip to tip and longer than 70” will have a horizontal sewn seam at the top due to width of fabric.
- Products come with 6" - 10" of extra fabric to conceal the roller.
- Do not attempt to account for fabric deductions by changing measurements on inside mount shades.
- Sun control product. Not a privacy shade.
- Fabric deduction on inside / outside mount: 7/8 inch on cord side, 1/2 inch on opposite side.
- Deduction for inside mount is 1/4" tip to tip.
- Shades will be manufactured with upgraded 1 3/8" metal roller for all orders over 72".
- Maximum width for Cassette is 96 inches.
- Motorized option comes with a rechargeable battery that needs to be charged every couple months depending on usage. To recharge you just plug the charger directly to the motor in the shade for 4 hours.
- ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS: Order the exact measurements of each window to the 1/8th of an inch. We will take a small deduction for inside mounts to ensure a perfect fit. No deduction is taken for outside mounts.